What clients are saying about Suzi
- I would just like to thank you for your gifts of learning. I have learnt many wonderful things in life and through NLP in the
previous 3-4 years. I can say honestly none have impacted on me quite the way some of the techniques you shared with us in London have. Thank you so much, you have given me a real shift.”
— Mark, UK
- I want to thank you for a wonderful experience. I moved a lot in my own map of the world and created new confidence and possibilities for me. I also did some fantastically uplifting and emotional work with others suring the training with you and I am privileged to be doing this work. I have used some techniques with a couple of clients with outstanding results. Most of all though, I am amazed at the improvement in my own confidence. Thank you for being an angel.
— Mike, UK
- Thank you so much for the Master Practitioner training in London. It was such an energising and enjoyable experience. For me your integrity and congruence shine out like a beacon and I would have to say that I think you are one of the most, if not the most, congruent person I have met in my life. Also to witness the elegance with which you introduced new concepts and utilised known NLP frameworks (such as logical levels) was such a pleasure for me, both in the witnessing of a master at work, and also to notice my own understanding and learning which is now part of me. I look forward to learning more from you.
— Jackie, UK
- You are so open, loving, intuitive and caring—as well as thorough.
— Peter, UK
- Thanks for helping me with my Celiac Sprew. It was so fun to be able to eat with everyone else at camp.
— Kristen, 11 years old
- Thank you for opening my eyes and my mind to very different possibilities and outcomes. I now look forward to the future.
— Karen, UK
- You are one of the best trainers I’ve ever had. Thanks for encouraging me with my mission.
— Stefanus, Greece
- Your influence in the world is considerable. We are fortunate you choose to live your life so well.
— Barbara, Utah
- What a joy and privilege it is to know you and to be inspired by your graciousness and vitality.
— Carla, Utah
- You make heavy stuff light and comprehensible. You walk your talk.
— Annette, Idaho
- Thank you for stepping up to the plate and owning who you are and what you are here to do—you are a catalyst for others.
— Andrea, CA
- Your energy and enthusiasm is so inspiring.
— Iris, CA
- Thank you for sharing all your knowledge and wisdom. My soul is expanding.
— Debbie, Utah
Words people use to describe Suzi:
- Fun and Funny